PISARA National camp 2019 is international
PISARA (drop) Nuori kirkko National Camp 2019
PISARA National Camp 2019 is international
Let’s create our summer dream together! Meet young people from all around Finland & other countries, live in a tent, feel rain on your face, swim, sing, participate to various happenings & create your own programs! Besides action you may experience the peace of nature and Christian affinity. Welcome to a Finnish forest!
Junior villages (five villages for 10-15 yrs.)
Senior village (15-29 yrs.)
Pisara (Inter)national camp for boys, girls & families and adolescents
- Campfires, adventures, action, excitement, new friends, peace, daily devotional times, joy, games, competitions, camping and much much more.
- Partaharju camp site, Pieksämäki, in the middle of Finland
- Traveling – by plane
- to Helsinki -> by train to Pieksämäki ca. 3,5 h
- to Kuopio -> by train to Pieksämäki ca. 1 h
- to Tampere -> by train to Pieksämäki ca. 2 h
- 24th to 29th July 2019
- For all girls, boys, adolescents & young adults until 29 year, and their groupleaders. Children under 10 years of age can participate with their families.
- Participants register normally as groups with their own leaders. Young leaders & adults can attend on their own.
- Camping in tents by the lake Salvonen in six camp villages: Purola, Kumpula, Järvelä, Savula and Harjula. Programme will be held partly in the villages, partly as a whole camp.
- Everything happens outdoors; accommodation in participants’ own tents.
- Dining shelters and toilets are present in the villages
- Common meals are served & included in the price
- See the Registration block
- Pisara is organised by Nuori kirkko ry “The Young Church Association”, Christian Association for children & young people in Finland
- In cooperation with: Church Council, dioceses, and local parishes of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland, The Finnish Evangelical Lutheran Mission, and Church Aid of Finland.
Before the camp:
Camp ABCs ( НА РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ)
Camp stories (НА РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ)
During the camp:
Pisara camp consists Junior village (10–14 yrs. with their Instructors), Senior village (15 to 29 yrs. old youngsters and young adults). Family village (0–9 yrs. children with parents, godparents or grandparents). Families can also lodge in Junior village. If so your family registration goes together with Junior Village group registration.
If you are going to register for Junior or Senior Village a group, please notice that there is one adult per 10 underage persons.
TIME FOR REGISTRATION
Time for registration is Jan. 1st to May 17th, 2019. You can change your registration through the link sent you via e-mail after your registration. Please save the link!
The participation fee of Pisara camp is 130€ /person. Sibling prize is 120€. Family discount: 3-9 yrs. 65€ and children under 3 yrs. free of charge. You can come to Family village also from Friday to Sunday at half price.
PARTICIPANT RECORD AND DIETS OF GROUPS AND FAMILIES
Groups and families inform allergies straight to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and up-to-date name list with this list together with the registration. Individual registration for Senior village – this is asked at the registration form.
Invoices are sent after registration closes.
Please note that the registration is obligatory. Changes made before May 17th, 2019 without charge.
If your illness is certified by a doctor’s certificate, we are exacting 50€ clerical costs. You can take another person without extra costs. If one of the Family village participants is getting ill the whole family cancellation to the camp can be done by clerical costs of 50€ per family.
Please take your European Health Insurance Card, EHIC with you. We recommend, take your own Travel Insurance.
The main organizer is the Young Church Association, Nuori kirkko ry. The program is made together with all the districts of the Young Church Association, the Church Council, dioceses, local congregations, FELM and Finn Church Aid -Changemaker network.
Suvielise Nurmi, firstname.lastname@example.org, p. +358 400 357 030.
To join Junior village is possible only for groups. If you are participating Family village, please inform us that your child would like to join Junior village activities. We’ll find a village and group to join!
You can change registration until May 17th 2019 with the confirmation link you’ll get to your e-mail after registration.
Registration by May 17th, 2019.
For family village there are some places for vans á 25€. Please contact email@example.com.